This legal statement contains our registered address, and company registration details.
This website is owned and operated by Merser, a division of HG&Co Ltd
Please note that by using this website you are bound to these terms and conditions detailed below, which form the basis of an agreement between you as user and Merser, a division of HG&Co Ltd. Registered in England with registration No. 1784071 and VAT No. GB 512 3751 75.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any feedback or questions and we will acknowledge receipt within 5 working days.
By accessing this site, you must be:
- Of legal age for purchasing and consuming alcoholic beverages in accordance with the regulations of your country of residence.
- In a country which permits the promotion and consumption of alcoholic beverages.
We take a responsible drinking approach. For information relating to responsible alcohol consumption please visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
All information, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures, software and other intellectual property (“the Content”) contained on this website are protected by copyright and international laws. All Content is provided on a personal use basis only, none of the Content should be used for commercial use.
You agree that use of this website and any related services is at your sole risk and that Merser makes no representations or warranties regarding the website or the Content whether express or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including that relating to any Content that may be regarded as objectionable, indecent or offensive.
You also agree that Merser will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising out of or in connection with the viewing, use or performance of this website, the Content, or related services, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission or any other cause.
Merser reserves the right to change any Content on this website and reserves the right to modify, alter, change, amend, update or revise in any way whatsoever these terms and conditions form the agreement between Merser and the user, but will not change the way Merser uses your information as provided previously without your express consent.
Merser have no control of, accept no responsibility for, and do not endorse any content found within third party sites that may be linked to the Merser site. Any reliance placed on information found on these third party sites should be done at the user’s own risk.
SPECIAL OFFERS AND VOUCHER CODES
When redeeming special offer or voucher codes, users must adhere to the below terms:
- Customers may only redeem offer codes for one transaction.
- Offer codes may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
15% off Newsletter Sign Up Promotion
- This promotion is valid when you sign up to the Merser newsletter for the first time via the sign-up field on merserrum.com
- Coupon code will be sent to the email address within 24 hours.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion/offer.
- One use per user.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When entering a competition promoted by Merser, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The provider of the prize is stated within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Merser, a trading name of HG&Co Ltd
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. Proof of age and identity may be required.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK mainland except employees (and their families) of Merser and their agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- Any falsified names or addresses will result in your entry being disqualified.
- Incomplete, illegible, or inaudible (if made by phone) entries will be voided.
- Only entries made directly by the person entering the competition will be recognised.
- The provider and promoter of the prize accept no responsibility for lost, damaged or delayed entries.
- The prize(s) offered is (are) not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative prize(s).
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not stated in the prize(s), including any necessary travel documents, transport, accommodation, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize providers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoter and supplier reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and to reject unsuitable entries.
- If a prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize that is of equal or greater value than the prize originally offered.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence being used by Merser in any publicity during and/or after the promotion of the competition. The winner(s) also agree(s) to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Merser relating to any competition-based publicity.
- Unless otherwise stated, competition winner(s) will be selected at random from all admissible entries that are received by the closing date, as stated within the promotional material.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant, who will be selected at random in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the competition is being judged, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up, who will be selected by the same judges.
- Unless otherwise stated, confirmation of the prize will be sent in writing by email to the prize winner(s).
- Failure to respond to communications by the promoter of the competition, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements for the prize, may result in the winner having to forfeit their prize.
- In the event that a discrepancy arises between these standard competition terms and conditions and the details stated in the promotional material, the details stated in the promotional material prevail.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
When purchasing from the Merser online shop, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You will receive an order confirmation email when your order has been placed through our online shop.
- Orders placed through our online shop will be processed within 3-5 working days.
- When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an email with your unique tracking number.
- We are closed on public holidays so any orders placed will be despatched on the next working day.
- All deliveries for orders placed through our online shop will be processed via our courier partner, DHL. To view their standard terms and conditions, please click here.
- Please note that we currently only deliver to addresses within the U.K and that we do not operate a free shipping cost policy.
- Please note that our courier currently considers some postcodes within the UK as a “Remote Area Delivery” and a higher delivery charge is applicable. Please see their T&Cs for more information.
- We may run offers where we offer Free Delivery to our customers. On these occasions, we only offer Free Delivery to those living within DHL’s standard shipping areas. We cannot offer free shipping to those classed as being in remote areas.
- Our customers’ satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we take exceptional care in the manufacturing, packaging and delivery of our products. However, if your purchase(s) from our online store is (are) damaged or faulty upon receipt, you can either request a full refund or exchange for (a) replacement product(s) of the same value.
- To request a full refund or exchange, please notify us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of receiving your order. Please state whether you would like a full refund or exchange and quote your order confirmation number, the product name, your full name, email address, phone number and delivery address.
- Only unopened products that are in the original packaging will be eligible for refund or exchange.
- Approved refunds will be credited to the credit card used during the original transaction within 30 days and will exclude shipping costs.
- We recommend that items are returned to us via a recorded delivery service to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit.
- If you fail to meet these terms and conditions, the product(s) will be returned to you and you will not receive a refund nor be eligible for an exchange.
- Please note that you may be asked to show proof of age upon delivery of your order.